1.8.12

State of State of the Game

So, State of the Game -- a quick update!

It's still a show. I've been taking a "break" from the show because I've been figuring out my career, where I'm going to be moving and everyone has been incredibly busy. We will start back with regular shows in late August -- I don't have a date for you, sorry.

We are doing away with the current assets as well and they are being built from the ground up. Might be keeping the intro/outro song, might not -- depends on if I can secure rights for it. The deal we spoke about during our PAX show is still a thing its just taking a very long time to get everything sorted and filed away.

So, stick around, and soon enough we'll be back 110%. Until then, enjoy Inside the Game, Live on 3, The GD Studio, and all the other great content out there.